Fire and Medical Emergencies
Or For Non-Emergencies
Email Shawn Harlow firstname.lastname@example.org
Strafford Fire & Rescue
P.O. Box 208
South Strafford, VT 05070
Ed Eastman, Constable 802-765-4083
Orange County Sheriff: 802-685-4875
Upper Valley Ambulance Subscription Plan Information Feb 15, 2021
Every house in Strafford has an Emergency 911 address. The link to the State of Vermont E-9-1-1 is here. The website includes FAQs for updating delivery addresses for UPS and FedEx. Click here to update your address in search engines like Google and Bing.
911 House Numbers - Every house in Strafford should have a green 911 house number clearly visible for emergency services at the driveway entrance and other places if necessary.
Jason Schumacher - Emergency Management Director
If you are interested in volunteering for a disaster, please complete the Volunteer Request Form and return to the Town Office.
Emergency Management Description
The Local Emergency Management Director is responsible to ensure that the community
1) knows its vulnerabilities, hazards and threats;
2) identifies hazards within the community;
3) determines how vulnerable the community is to these hazards;
4) encourages reduction of risks and effect of these hazards; and
5) plans for any emergency by developing a Basic Emergency Operations Plan (BEOP).