Strafford Town House
The Town House is available for Weddings, Recitals, Exhibitions, Concerts, Political Meetings, Town Events, Graduations, and Lectures.
Town House Advisory Group
Rockwell Fuller - Chairperson and selectboard liaison
Curt Albee - Vice-Chairperson
Steve Handy - Secretary
We have 32 active members working to preserve and maintain the Town House for future generations. If you would like to receive minutes and updates and to be on our email list please let us know.
All Strafford residents are welcome to attend meetings and become members.
To make inquires about the Town House contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
September 29 2022 5 pm at the Town House
1. Acknowledgement of major donors register/book design ideas to create this list of recent contributors as well future ones.
2. Landscape upgrade report: by the time we meet there will be work in progress on this issue.
3. Event report: past and future
4. End of year chores to shut down the building in preparation for winter.
5. Board reduction of active members discussion.
6. Painting update:
7. Other business
8. Date and time of next meeting
This amazing building has been well preserved since it was built in 1799. Come and see its many unique features. Or, book your next event here.
* A guide can be available to answer questions about the building and its history. Please contact the Town Clerk.
* You can purchase a comprehensive history of the Town House and the early beginnings of Strafford written by Gwenda Smith.
Donations are sincerely appreciated. All donations are tax deductible and go toward preserving and maintaining the building.
Town House Minutes
2022 Meeting Minutes
2021 Meeting Minutes
2020 Meeting Minutes
2019 Meeting Minutes
2018 Meeting Minutes
2017 Meeting Minutes
2016 Meeting Minutes